The software has 2 separate layers: SDK and app. The SDK is the core measurement library and is responsible for background data collection, collation and interaction with external services. Several apps provide a user interface wrapping the SDK, to expose all of its features and provide an interesting experience for the end-user.
The SDK developer role will suit someone with deep technical interest and strong networking skills.
The app developer role is less deeply technical, with greater focus on usability and presentation.
In both cases, innovation is vital to this product, with a continuous drive to enhance and extend the software in new directions.
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of Android & Java.
- Solid conceptual grasp of networks at a technical level, with ability to use common tools to capture packets and manage network traffic.
- High quality experience of mobile app development.
- User interface coding skills.
- Familiarity with the principles of computer science and software development.
- High level of numeracy and literacy.
- User interface design.
- Practical RDBMS skills.
- Experience of other mobile platforms (iOS, Windows).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd
TEOCO Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices against otherwise qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal and/or state law or Executive Order.
Contact Company:TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd