- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating problems and suggestions; interacting with the engineering team; performing troubleshooting procedures.
- Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives.
- Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions; determining impact of failures (or new additions) on total system.
- Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, daily operation; monitoring daily performance.
- Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to business and engineering teams.
- Maintains environment by following and enforcing operating standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; interacting with engineering teams.
- Performs system and data backups; performs release testing and upgrade deployments.
Required Candidate profile
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar operational support capacity
- Responsibility for operations of a complex system
- Ability to plan and coordinate complex deployment plans
- Demonstrated technical troubleshooting ability
- Scripting a must (Shell / Python)
- OpenStack experience desirable
- Virtualization and image management
- Networking & storage management experience a plus
- Ansible experience a must
- Linux System Administration background a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd