As part of TEOCOs Legal Department, this role of Legal Counsel will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, structuring, interpreting, executing, and/or administering contractual documents with TEOCOs named and strategic customers located in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
We are looking for someone with good relationship skills that we can trust to represent the company and protect our interests. While business oriented the candidate is expected to have a creative way of thinking to find the right solution to complex situations. He/she should be highly motivated and will be accountable for his/her responsibilities.
- Identifies business objectives of direct sales / licensing / consulting transactions, related issues, and facilitates risk/benefit analysis.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates major account agreements, consulting agreements, special licensing, non-disclosure agreements, terms and amendments for customers located in Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, mainly in English.
- Able to conduct legal negotiations on various commercial agreements and legal drafting.
- Drives contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution.
- Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input.
- Manages, distributes, responds to, or analyzes RFIs, RFPs, RFQs or customer terms & conditions as needed.
- Maintains a deep understanding of TEOCOs contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
Required Candidate profileRequirements:
The successful candidate will
- be qualified as a lawyer with good academic credentials.
- have at least 5+ years relevant professional experience preferably as a lawyer in private practice or in a similar role in-house handling International commercial license agreements.
- be fluent in English; other languages a plus; relevant professional experience or education will be a plus.
- demonstrate good legal drafting and legal negotiation skills in English.
- be able to manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- be able to communicate efficiently and work with business representatives at all levels of seniority.
- be able to work independently, well organised, and do all filings and administration work associated with the legal work.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd
TEOCO Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices against otherwise qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal and/or state law or Executive Order.
Contact Company:TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd