- Project management of business and technical teams in building software, implementing product solutions and performing services.
- Responsible for managing Client relationship and interaction throughout the life of the project which includes, managing expectations, status reporting, client meetings and providing feedback to internal teams
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Identify and work issues to resolution
- Track and mitigate risks
- Run required project meetings (Kick off, status, ad hoc huddles) and track action items
- Communicate project status
Required Candidate profile
- 1. BS/MS in Computer Science or Mathematics or related field
2. 8+ years of overall experience
3. 3+ year so experience as Project Management Lead/Scrum Master with a proven track record.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work across organizations, and experience in reporting to multiple management levels of the organization.
5. Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
6. Agile methodology - must
6. Development experience in Java/Oracle - plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd