- The 5G Product Engineer is responsible for turning market requirements into technical requirements which provide enough detail for Software Developers to create software designs. An in-depth knowledge of mobile communications technologies is required in order to achieve this objective as well as a strong focus on detail and accuracy.
- The 5G Product Engineer is expected to be the foremost expert and authority in his/her Product(s) and be available to assist the different technical functions within the company as required. As the author of the technical requirements, he/she will be expected to validate and verify that the features meet the market needs and match the technical requirements.
- The 5G Product Engineer will work closely with the different departments within TEOCO to ensure that the RAN Products are a profitable business whilst maintaining and growing, where possible, its market share on the Mobile Networks industry.
- This role is predominantly office based, with occasional travel to other offices and/or customer sites.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have experience in 5G Planning
- Understanding of mobile communications activities such as radio planning and optimization, backhaul planning and capacity planning
- Understanding of Mobile communications technologies like GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G and Wi-Fi
- Understanding of mobile communications principles such as modulation & coding, antennas & propagation, link budgets, etc. as required by his/her Product line(s)
- Understanding of the vendor-specific implementations of technologies (e.g. Nokia GSM, Ericsson UMTS, Huawei LTE, etc.) as required by his/her Product line(s)
- Ability to manage upwards and senior management expectations
- Ability to effectively convey technical know-how to customers
- Availability to travel globally when required.
- Fluent in English
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:TEOCO Software Pvt Ltd
Send a Query